Identify Your Weaknesses, Let Us
Guide You To Turn Them Into

To begin the journey of growth

  1. Maninder Singh
    Secured 15 more marks in Maths and 13 more marks in Science, in his final exams
  2. Sumit Agarwal
    He scored 89 out of 90 in Maths, his previous score was 75 out of 90
  3. Rajesh Sahoo
    He score 75 out of 90 in Science. An increase of 18 marks.
  4. Khusboo Kumari
    Witnessed an increase of 20% on her overall scores. Her aggregate jumped from 71% to 91%.
  • Registered Students
  • Schools Associated
  • Academic Growth
  • Backed By
How we ensure growth
for each child
  • ANALYZE Step-1

    To ensure a child's growth, we need to analyze where the child is lacking on a broader level. That is what we do for each individual child to begin our process.

  • SET PLANS Step-2

    Once we analyze the weak areas of a child, we set his goals and accordingly devise individualized plans to ensure he grows.


    We get the Child's concepts cleared through our videos which he can access anytime and anywhere. Through Tests we get deeper insights about his understanding in any chapter and we help him clear his doubts.

  • DIGIGURU Step-4

    Throughout this journey, Right from analyzing to clearing doubts, we provide a virtual teacher for a child on an individual basis whose only objective is to ensure growth.

  • GROWTH Step-5

    Once our DigiGuru ensures that all the weak areas of the child are converted into his strengths, the child truly grows.

Add-on Features

Study Notes

Chapter wise curated study notes to ensure that you don't waste your time writing notes during last minute exam preparations

Olympiad Zone

A section that has a compilation of sample papers, e-content and also question banks for different olympiads (i.e. NTSE, IMO, SOF and etc)

DIY Videos

Do-it-Yourself Videos are creative science and maths activity videos to bring out the Einstein and Newton in you.

Terminology Dictionary

A place only dedicated for Maths and Science terms. More than 7000+ terms and formulas for you.

Daily Feed

Get daily news right on your app. We curate news that you would be interested in

School Zone

Get your school updates like your timetable, exam schedule, homework and notices provided by your school
Facilitating Schools with
A program where we analyze each child's weak areas, provide analytics and reports to school teachers and ensure that each child grows.
If you are a school...
Interested for a FREE Demo and FREE Product implementation.
Write to us at :
Download our App
Get access to FREE Videos, Test Series, Olympiad papers, Study Notes & Question Banks.
Book a FREE Counselling Session
Avail a free expert counselling session to get advices on how to grow in academics by understanding your weak areas.
Contact Details
Bhubaneswar: Plot No- B/23/1, 1st floor, Infocity Road,
Opposite TCS, Patia -751024
New Delhi: Plot- 630A, 1st Floor, Palam Extn, Sec-7,
Dwarka -110075
More Details
Stay upto date with our Newsletter!
Stay informed, stay ahead.